Medical Receptionist Administrator
We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to join our busy practice. The ideal candidate should be competent with IT systems, have an excellent telephone manner, flexible and able to work well under pressure.
- Access to NHS pension
- Eligible for NHS discounts e.g. Blue light card, healthservicediscounts.com.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym memberships at Better Gyms
- On site parking
The planned hours are listed below:
- Monday – 1 pm to 5 pm (4 hours)
- Tuesday – 8.30 am to 12.30 pm (4 hours) and 1.30 pm to 6 pm (4 hours)
- Wednesday – 1.30 pm 6 pm (5 hours)
- Friday – 8.30 am – 1 pm (4.5 hours) and 12.30 pm – 5 pm (4.5 hours)
The Friday hours would be amended slightly for one person.
We would consider a job share for this role if there were two suitable candidates.
In addition: The successful applicant will need to be flexible and work additional hours to help cover colleague’s hours for sick/annual leave.
Salary: to be discussed on application/at interview depending on experience.
Please note: new staff or members of their family cannot be registered as patients.
To apply or for more information please contact: email@example.com