Featured NewsVIEW ALL
List Opening for new registrations – Tuesday 21 st February 2023
We are pleased to be registering patients to our list with effect from: Tuesday 21 st February – any patient who would like to register with the practice is welcome to come to reception anytime after 2 pm.
Information for new patients
The NHS has had a few difficult years and there are still some challenges, but we want to continue offering you a high standard of personalised care. Primary care is about the whole person, not just the illness – we want to get to know you, so we encourage you to see the same clinician if you can, whether this is one of the nurses, pharmacists, or GPs.
How do I get an appointment?
- can be boked in advance online or by calling the surgery on 01491 838286 . You can choose if you would like to see the clinician at the surgery face to face or have a telephone call.
- where a same day appointment is needed, you will usually be offered an appointment with the duty doctor in the first instance.
The most efficient way to order these is via the NHS App Please see section on Repeat prescription for more information.
If you have a blood/urine test/X-ray arranged by the surgery – please ring us a week later for the results.
Why? – we send off hundreds of tests each week, we may not notice if one of them doesn’t come back, but you will remember you had them! Please call for results after 10 am.
How can you help us?
- If you book an appointment but can’t make it, please let us know, so can offer it to another patient. Use our Cancel Appointment page.
- Please treat our staff with kindness and respect.
- If you think we haven’t done something quite right, please tell us. We will want to sort the problem out and learn from our mistakes.
- Equally if you are really pleased with something we have done, do let us know!
If you have any questions, concerns our experienced and approachable reception team will be more than happy to help you.
We look forward to meeting you
Tell us about support and care for Long COVID
We would like to hear about your experience of Long COVID, and your journey to getting support and care from health services.
Please share your thoughts with us by completing this short, anonymous survey.
We will use what you tell us to help shape the support people need and to improve services.
This survey is anonymous – you do not have to say who you are and we will not identify you.
Our survey will be open until Sunday 26th February 2023.
If you would like a copy of this survey in another format or language, or would prefer to speak to someone about this, please contact us on 01865 520520 or at email@example.com.
You can get help with a wide variety of clinical and administrative requests through our website without the need to call or visit the practice.
We strongly encourage our patients to use online services where possible. This helps us to operate more efficiently and deliver a better service to our patients.